RULES AND CONDITIONS FOR STAY
Agricamping opening hours:
Check in: 13.00 - 19.00
Check out: by 10.00
Check in: 10.00 - 19.00
Check out: by 10.00
EARLY CHECK IN:
On request it is possible to enter the campsite from 9.00 am, check in and make the payments, leave your luggage at the reception, and enter the house later. As for the mobile homes, they could be free from 9.00 or from 14.00, depending on the time taken for cleaning, and if the mobile home is already free from the day before.
LATE CHECK IN:
Upon request, after having made the payment and sent the documents of all guests to firstname.lastname@example.org, it is possible to enter the campsite even after 19.00. Following the submission of the documents, we will provide all necessary instructions.
Front desk: 9:00 am-7.30 pm
Swimming pool: 9:00 am - 7.30 pm
Quiet hours: 12:30 pm- 2:30 pm and 10 pm-8 am
The agricamping has an outdoor parking lot dedicated to guests with its own entrance. Guests will be given a brief code on arrival for free access to the parking lot.
Each guest is required to pay on arrival the municipal tourist tax, in the amount of € 0.50 per night per person.
Tourist tax exemptions:
- minors up to and including the age of 14;
- subjects staying in nursing homes located in the municipal territory;
- disabled non-self-sufficient persons, with appropriate medical certification, and their companion;
- Bus drivers providing assistance to groups organized by travel and tourism agencies;
- members of the state, provincial and local police forces, as well as the National Fire Department who stay overnight for service needs;
- individuals staying in accommodation facilities as a result of measures taken by public authorities to deal with emergency situations resulting from calamitous events or of an extraordinary nature and for health emergency/rescue purposes;
- personnel employed by the management of the accommodation facility where they work.
We require full payment in advance, at this link:
no phone or email reservation are allowed.
We accept cash, debit and credit card payments.(Visa, Maestro, Mastercard)
It is possible to purchase bottled wine at the wine shop located in the Agricamping, paying by cash or credit card. Service also available for outside users.
- MOBILE HOMES: Check-in is from 12.30 pm to 7 pm. Check-ins at other times than scheduled times must be agreed in advance. Upon arrival each guest is required to deposit a valid identification document for registration and legal requirements (ID card, passport, driver's license) and check the accuracy of registrations by promptly notifying any discrepancies or changes. Once registration is completed, a key to the reserved accommodation will be given to the guest.
- PITCHES: The daily rate is from 10 am to 10 am of the following day. It is possible to check in from 10 am to 7 pm
check-ins at different times must be agreed in advance. Upon arrival each guest is required to deposit a valid identification document for registration and legal requirements (ID card, passport, driver's license) and check the accuracy of registrations by promptly notifying any discrepancies or changes. Once registration is completed, the guest will be shown the reserved pitch.
- MOBILE HOMES: Check-out is from 9 am to 10 am. Check-outs out of established hours will result in a charge for the next night. An inspection of the accommodation will be conducted upon departure; any theft or damage of any kind not reported upon arrival must be compensated immediately.
- PITCHES: check-out is by 10 am. Campers are required to leave the space in which they stayed clean and tidy. Checking out outside the designated hours will result in a charge for the next night.
Reservations must be made directly on our site via online booking, or by contacting us by phone or e-mail. The reservation must be confirmed with the payment of 100% of the total amount of the stay, to be paid via paypal or credit card on our website. Exceptionally, we can accept payment by bank transfer of 100% of the total stay well in advance of arrival.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
It is possible to cancel the reservation and have a refund which will be:
- 100% if cancellation is made within 7 days before arrival,
- 50% if it is made within 3 days before arrival.
In case of non-use of the booked stay, in case of late arrival and/or early departure no refunds will be made.
In case of non-use of the stay due to force majeure, we can issue a voucher for the current year or the following year.
PITCHES: cancellation with full refund is allowed up to 3 days before the stay.
- It is strictly not allowed to smoke inside the mobile homes.
- The first supply of both bath and bed linen is free of charge. A change of linen may be requested at any time, at a cost of:
- 6 € sponge set (hand, bath and face towels)
- 7 € double bed linen,
- 6 € single bed linen.
- An extra payment will be required for each additional supply.
- In respect of the environment, please make sure that no water faucets are left running and do not throw objects into the toilet or sink, nothing that could ruin the plumbing.
It is not possible to change places without permission from the management. Guests are required to keep their assigned space, sanitary facilities, sinks and showers clean and tidy. In respect for the environment, please make sure that no water faucets are left running and do not throw objects into the toilet or sink, nothing that could ruin the plumbing.
There is a camera service with recording in the Agricamping for security in the common outdoor areas. Management is exonerated from any responsibility for any personal items left unattended in the accommodations or common areas, so it will be the guests' responsibility to guard personal items of value.
It is recommended that guests do not remove or ruin any objects present inside the accommodations and in the common areas of the Agricamping. Any abuse will be reported to the local police authorities. Management is not liable for vandalism, injuries due to external causes, or damage to persons or property resulting from natural disasters.
No outsiders may enter the Agricamping without prior authorization from Management, even if accompanied by our welcome guests.
External guests will be asked for identification and will be asked to pay a fee of € 12.00 per person (adults and children), which includes the use of the swimming pool, toilets and showers. During the night hours, the presence of outsiders/not regularly registered persons in any environment of the Agricamping is strictly prohibited.
STAY AND DEPARTURE
Guests are required to have the utmost respect for the items entrusted to them and for the equipment of the Agricamping; any damage due to improper use will be regularly charged.
Papers and garbage must be deposited in the appropriate recycling bins; in this regard, each mobile homes is provided with some bins for home waste collection. At the end of the stay, it is the guests' responsibility to take their waste to the ecological island located near the gate of the parking lot, which they can access by entering the code provided.
Glass should be delivered to the communal receptacle located near the Ugolini gas station.
PROHIBITIONS AND RULES IN GENERAL AND FOR THE USE OF THE POOL:
- For everyone's relaxation, silence must be observed from 12:30 am to 2:30 pm and from 10 pm to 8 am.
- During the times of silence, guests are requested to regulate the volume of electronic devices so as not to disturb others.
- Every user is asked to safeguard the turf, flowers, plants, pool and agricamping equipment as much as possible.
- Minors are allowed, only if accompanied by parents or relatives of full age, who take responsibility for them. Parents are directly responsible for their children. Children must always be accompanied to the pool area and to the toilets.
- Animals of any kind, even if kept on a leash, are strictly prohibited in the pool area.
- It is forbidden to use any type of inflatables, with the exception of life jackets and armrests
- The pool is for the exclusive use of guests staying overnight on the Agricamping. Guests who wish to stay in the pool on the day of departure must pay a fee of € 10.00 per person (adults and children).
- Please refrain from making noise, chasing each other, engaging in improper and dangerous acts for themselves and others.
- Everyone is expected to behave in such a way as not to cause discomfort and harassment to other users and not to damage things and people.
- It is forbidden to bring food into the surroundings of the pool; drinks are allowed but not in glass containers.
- The pool is accessible without shoes but with slippers, passing through the shower where feet must be washed.
- Use of the pool is allowed only during the designated hours. It is forbidden to bathe during the closing hours of the pool.
- Smoking is prohibited in the pool area.
Entry to the Agricamping implies acceptance and full compliance with these RULES.
We thank you for your appreciated cooperation and wish you the happiest stay.